Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Update from Froggy's Adopter.....


Froggy, who I am now calling Lucky because that is what he truly is, is adjusting marvelously!! He's very social... he's desperate to interact with Rascal, the cat next door, but Rascal isn't sure. Froggy, of course, is just beside himself with his little pom-pom (tail) wagging a mile-a-minute saying "come on, come on, play with me"!!!!!!!

He is quite a character. The other day, I was sitting on the sofa reading and he kept looking at me expectantly. I didn't know what he wanted because he had eaten, had plenty of fresh water and had been out to take care of "business" recently so I ignored him--------until----he went to the back door of the sunroom and picked up one of my outside shoes and came and dropped it in front of me. OK-----end of ignoring. I got the picture that he wanted to go out! What a smart dog!


I took Froggy to get a short, short hair cut and bath yesterday in preparation for his surgery and extended convalescence. Tiffany, the owner of "Calling All Paws Salon and Spa" in College Park is wonderful with special needs animals.


She said Froggy was just the sweetest dog she had seen lately and that he was so good while being groomed that she was amazed considering all his problems. She said he is not only a lucky dog but that I'm certainly a lucky owner. Of course, I agree. More to come after surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment